"/>hello semua , nurul syamira nama diberi , sweetsour 17 yaa (: seorangg yang sangadd gediks , HAHA :pp . cerewet tuu sudah pastyy (:

Saturday 25 June 2011

my family is my soul . i love them

i have a lovely parents . my dad Dzulkeple bin Kassim and my mom Latifah Bt Jaafar . i love them so much because they have take a very good care about me . my mom said that my dad love me more than my others sibling because i'm the only daughter in this family . HAHA :)) . i have two brothers and one younger brother . my first my brother name mohd izwan is now working at uitm seri iskandar . he good in playing footballs . he like a boss at home, suke memerintah . HEHE :D . my second brother is izzat shameer . he now study at ilp at jelapang . he is rarely in house . always went out with his friends . my last brother name muhammad haziq azizi . he is very very very naughty boy . i always angry at him . HEHE :)) ilovemyfamily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment